The payments industry is in a state of flux – with the plethora of challenges that retail has experienced in recent years – a proliferation in payment types, rising costs, fraud on the rise, falling transaction success rates and much more – there has been no harder time to be a payments manager in Germany.
Hosted in Düsseldorf, this interactive, in-person workshop will provide expert advice, data-insights, and practical tips on how to build a perfect payments set-up for the digital world. We will take participants along a retailer’s payments journey, introducing common challenges along the way & how leading retailers have overcome these hurdles.
Key Challenges & Themes of the Workshop:
- The rising cost of payments acceptance
- Tackling fraud without losing customers, nor sales
- Supercharging digital transaction success & revenues
- The proliferation in payment types: what to accept & how to define success
- Using data to drive payments strategy