Business Development Consultant
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving opportunities, assisting in negotiations, and helping to deliver financial improvements to all clients.
The successful candidate will become a key member of a team of European consultants assisting in the management of client projects and relationships across a diverse portfolio of German-based merchants, working to review and optimize their payments arrangements.
As part of the Business Development Consultant role, the successful candidate will be responsible for driving opportunities, assisting in negotiations, and helping to deliver financial improvements to all clients. Targets will be set and assessed on these points. A successful Business Development Consultant will make significant contribution to company revenue and profit, specifically within the German region. Following successful integration with the CMSPI team and meeting performance objectives, there is the opportunity for the candidate to help lead the set-up of a CMSPI German office.
Normal hours will be 9am-5pm Monday to Friday, however, when necessary you will be expected to work outside these hours.
What We’re Looking For
- Native German speaker
- Excellent English language skills both written and verbal
- Educated to degree level with an average grade of 2/2:1 or above (preferably mathematics, scientific, or business-related degree)
- Some sales and negotiation experience
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent communicator, both oral and written
- Strong skills and experience of Microsoft Excel to analyse data
- Strong organisational skills, ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks at any one time
- Professional manner
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Performance focused with a desire to succeed and make a difference
- Be a self-starter and able to work on own initiative with little direction
Package and Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Health care benefits
- Generous stakeholder pension scheme
- Work towards being part of an excellent commission structure
- Annual bonus, subject to individual and company performance
- Monthly employee award program