The successful candidate will become a key member of a team of consultants managing client projects and relationships across a diverse portfolio of North American merchants, working to review and optimize their payments arrangements.
As part of the commercial consultant role, the successful candidate will be responsible for identifying opportunities, leading negotiations, and ensuring delivery of financial improvements to all clients. Targets will be set and assessed on these points. A successful commercial consultant will make significant contribution to company revenue and profit.
Normal hours will be 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday, however, when necessary you will be expected to work outside these hours.
- Competitive base salary
- Health care benefits
- Generous 401k scheme
- Excellent commission scheme
- Annual bonus – based on both company and personal performance
- Monthly employee award program
What We’re Looking For
- Overall GPA of 3.3 or higher (preferably mathematics, scientific or business-related degree)
- 1-3 years of business experience (including sales/negotiation experience)
- Payments industry experience is desired
- Desire to enter the payments industry or expand current knowledge
- Public speaking and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Project management experience
- Strong competency in Microsoft Excel and other major Microsoft Office programs
- Strong organizational skills
- Professional manner
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to self-manage