Field Sales – Europe
Our field sales and European consultancy team are the external ambassadors for the full range of services CMSPI delivers to £100 million turnover businesses.
We pride ourselves not only on our expert knowledge in the payments industry and the value we are able to add to each individual client, but also the way in which we are able to deliver this and the long-standing relationships we have developed.
The first face-to-face meeting with a client is crucial to ensure we present the key points of our value proposition, set the scene for a long-term partnership with CMSPI, and ultimately close a commercially viable deal. The successful candidate will work closely and have the support of our lead generation, CRM and marketing teams to put together a compelling and strategic pitch. This pitch will then be presented to C-Suite Executives of multinational merchants.
European field sales will focus on the entire European market, where we have already seen growth and delivered successful client projects. However, we know we are only scratching the surface. With a tenacious, high-performing and commercially focused sales team we have a fantastic opportunity to drive success in this region even further. This person will have the opportunity to work closely with our Global Director of Sales, MD of Europe and Business Development Team Manager to understand the complexities of the payments industry and the way in which the value of CMSPI’s services are presented to the merchant community.
What We’re Looking For
- Minimum 2 years of working in a B2B sales or business development role
- Previous experience of working in the payments industry
- University degree with a minimum 2:1 (finance, economics, or business-related degree is desirable but not essential)
- Outstanding track record of exceeding targets
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Previous proven experience of growing a portfolio of clients
- An excellent commercial acumen with the ability to identify lucrative opportunities and capitalize on existing client relationships
- Professional demeanor and confident relationships management experience
- Ability to speak a European language proficiently; German and/or Spanish (desired)
- Familiarization with the European retail industry and major retailers (desired)
Package and Benefits
- Competitive base salary – dependent on experience
- Excellent and highly competitive commission scheme
- Competitive non-contributory stakeholder pension scheme
- Private health care with half price gym membership
- Monthly employee award program
- A sociable environment with office-wide activities
- A genuine opportunity to take ownership and progress your career
- Christmas holiday period off without using vacation allowance
- Flexi working time after successful probationary period