German Business Development Executive
CMSPI has grown at an exponential rate over the past five years across the USA and Europe. The increasing complexity of the payments industry means that retailers and merchants all over the world need expert advice and CMSPI is well-placed to become their number one consultancy of choice.
Our approach to business development is based on our strategic content marketing which we use to secure face to face meetings with prospective clients.
Our Business Development team is therefore an incredibly vital part of our sales process and the first point of contact that our potential clients have with CMSPI. As a Business Development Executive at CMSPI you will be responsible for crafting both accurate and intelligent emails to Senior Executives which will ultimately help the company achieve its ambitious revenue targets. The role is key in gaining commitment from executives such as CFOs, Finance Directors and heads of Treasury of global top tier merchants to arrange Sales meetings which then have the potential to convert into commercial opportunities worth six/seven figure sums.
The role is well remunerated with an excellent commission structure which aligns with meetings attended and revenue made from projects delivered. Normal hours will be 9am-5pm Monday to Friday, but with an expectation to work outside these hours when necessary.
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent and highly competitive commission scheme
- Competitive non-contributory stakeholder pension scheme
- Monthly employee award program
- A collaborative and supportive working environment
- Private health care
- A sociable environment with office wide activities
- A genuine opportunity to progress in your career
What We’re Looking For (Required)
- Native German speaker or full professional proficiency
- 1-2 years of experience working in a B2B sales or business development role, preferably selling a service or software
- University degree with a minimum 2:1 (English or other essay-based discipline preferred)
- Outstanding track record of exceeding targets
- A good commercial awareness with the ability to instinctively identify opportunities
- Experience of sourcing and generating business leads (via email, networking, LinkedIn, via phone)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional demeanor and persuasive manner
- Experience with using CRM software (especially, Salesforce)
- Familiarization with the retail industry and major retailers, in particular with North America and wider European markets