Graduate Academy 2020
Fantastic opportunity for recent graduates to join our CMSPI Graduate Academy and be part of a growing company in an exciting fast-paced industry!
Well remunerated, graduate analyst role with a focus on client projects in the UK and European markets. You will initially work in a team of analysts providing full project support to consultants throughout the life-cycle of each client project, as well as working on a matrix basis supporting other members of the team including the Product & Knowledge team and Sales & Marketing functions as appropriate. As part of your training you will spend time in our head office in Manchester, as well as our Atlanta office.
Following completion of your initial analyst training program, you will then spend the next 12 weeks in a rotation of our commercial departments (approximately three weeks in each) including; Data Analytics, Consultancy, Sales & Marketing, and Economics. After completion of your commercial rotations, you will then return to the analyst team for a further six months, where you will be put on a training & development plan focused around the department that fits your skill-set and career ambitions.
We are interested in candidates with creativity, strong numeracy, and problem-solving skills.
Normal hours will be 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday, but with an expectation to work outside these hours when necessary.
- Competitive base salary
- Private health care
- Generous stakeholder pension scheme
- Annual bonus, subject to individual and company performance
- Monthly employee award program
- Discretionary awarding of company share options
What We’re Looking For
- Educated to degree level with minimum 2:1 degree (either Mathematics, Economics, Sciences or a related degree with high level of numeracy)
- Strong analytical capabilities with the ability to apply logic, creativity, and problem-solving techniques
- Strong skills and experience of Microsoft Excel to analyse data
- Competency in all major Microsoft Office software
- Experience of producing and presenting own analysis and findings to a customer or group
- Appetite to learn about payment systems and the industry
- Project management skills
- Strong organisational skills, able to manage and prioritise multiple tasks at any one time
- Professional manner
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent European language (Spanish, German, Italian etc) skills both written and verbal would be highly desirable but not essential
Are you ready to develop your career?
We’re looking for dynamic, motivated people who take the initiative and are eager to add to our team and deliver value to our clients. Read more about who you would be working alongside using the button below!MEET THE TEAM