Head of Business Development
Our North American team has had fantastic success over the last 3.5 years with growth of 150%+ each year
Our approach to business development is based on our thought-leadership and strategic content marketing. As part of CMSPI’s business process our commercial team has dedicated resource in our CRM, Lead Generation, Marketing and Field Sales teams who all work together to secure meetings with prospective new clients and convert to sales.
We have now identified an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Development professional who will work tirelessly to ensure there is overall accountability for new business sales, and take responsibility for driving company revenue and profit, specifically within the North American region.
This is a high-pressured role that requires determination, tenacity and a very high drive for success. The person that will succeed in this role must have these qualities, as well as the capacity to understand complex payments industry dynamics and how CMSPI can drive value for its clients in this space, turning complex situations into areas for our consultancy, formulating angles for our marketing and sales initiatives, and ensuring these initiatives turn into signed contracts.
What We’re Looking For
- Overall GPA of 3.3 or higher (preferably in a business, finance or management related degree)
- 3-5 years of direct business development and sales experience
- 3-5 years of team management across business development and sales
- Strong drive and motivation to succeed
- Professional demeanor and organizational skills
- Strategic vision with the ability to make it a reality
- Excellent relationship building skills to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial mindset with ability to think commercially
Package and Benefits
- Competitive base salary plus performance related bonus
- Industry-leading 401k scheme
- Healthcare benefits
- Exciting opportunity to build and lead a Business Development team for North America, CMSPI’s largest and fastest growing market. This role will be a senior leadership position within the business with significant growth potential.
- Comprehensive and bespoke 6-month training plan on all things payments