This is an exciting opportunity to work with a fast-growing, ambitious, global business.
You will be responsible for taking ownership of all HR activities in our Atlanta office. Working closely with the Global Head of HR and Global Talent Manager, you will be tasked with reviewing, managing and implementing all HR policies throughout our North American business unit.
The successful candidate will work within CMSPI’s HR team, where we have people based in our U.S. office in Atlanta, as well as in our head office in Manchester, UK. We’re looking for dynamic, ambitious individuals to join our team, and help drive our business forward. CMSPI prides itself on our five company values, which breed an excellent working culture. Our team believes in; integrity, being a team player, professionalism, taking ownership, and adding value.
Normal working hours will be 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday, however, working outside these hours may be necessary at times.
What We’re Looking For
- Overall GPA of 3.3 or higher
- Relevant HR qualification
- Excellent understanding of U.S. employment law
- Minimum 3 years’ HR management experience working in a professional services environment
- Change management expertise
- Very good organizational skills
- Strong drive and motivation to succeed
- Professional demeanor and consultative approach when establishing relationships
Package and Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent health care benefits package
- Competitive 401k scheme
- Annual bonus, subject to individual and company performance
- Monthly employee award program
- Comprehensive, six-month training and development plan
- Lots of social events and company nights out