Business Development Representative
Well remunerated business development role, focused on targeting North America. You will be working in a growing team of business development representatives, supporting our Consultant team in North America.
Due to our ambitious revenue targets and a strong conversion rate from our field sales team, this is an important position in helping the company achieve its ambition of becoming the world’s leading payments consultancy. You will be responsible for emailing and gaining commitment from senior executives (such as Finance Directors and Chief Financial Officers) of blue-chip companies to arrange sales meetings that have the potential to be converted to projects worth six/seven figure sums.
Normal hours will be 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday, but with an expectation to work outside these hours when necessary.
- Competitive base salary
- Private health care
- Excellent sales commission scheme
- Competitive pension scheme
- Monthly employee award program
What We’re Looking For (Required)
- 1-2 years of experience working in an ‘inside’ sales role
- Outstanding track record of exceeding targets
- Experience of sourcing and generating business leads (via email, networking, LinkedIn, via phone)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional demeanor
- Competency in all major Microsoft Office software
- Experience of sales in a B2B environment
- University degree with a minimum 2.1 (English or other essay-based discipline preferred)
- Experience with using CRM software (notably, Salesforce)
- Familiarization with the retail industry and major retailers, in particular with North American and wider-European markets
Working at CMSpi
It’s an exciting time to be joining our team. We have opportunities in analysis, consulting, business development, finance, operations and marketing. Find out more in our Careers Brochure:Download Our Careers Brochure