The successful candidate will become a key member of a team of consultants managing client projects and relationships across a diverse portfolio of multi-billion dollar North American merchants, working to review and optimize their payments arrangements.
As part of the role, you will be responsible for supporting our complex and strategic projects, assisting implementation of new arrangements for our client base and identifying opportunities to expand our current product offering.
The successful Payments Consultant will work with the Project Delivery team to ensure projects are completed and efficiently managed and make a significant contribution to company revenue and profit. You must be committed and flexible to undertake travel to client headquarters between 2-3 times a week across North America which can fluctuate dependent on volume of projects.
Normal hours will be 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday, however, when necessary you will be expected to work outside these hours.
- Competitive base salary
- Health care benefits
- Generous 401k scheme
- Excellent commission scheme
- Annual bonus – based on both company and personal performance
- Monthly employee award program
What We’re Looking For
- Desire to work in a high performing environment where you are challenged
- Desire to work with senior stakeholders at leading global retailers
- Overall GPA of 3.3 or higher (preferably mathematics, scientific or IT-related degree)
- Minimum of 1-3 years of commercial business experience (highly desirable from a payments industry background)
- Desire to expand current knowledge of payments industry
- Public speaking and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to self-manage
- Excellent ability to persuade and negotiate
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Project management experience
- Strong competency in Microsoft Excel and other major Microsoft Office programs
- Strong organizational skills
- Professional manner
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy