The successful candidate will become a key member of a team of consultants managing client projects and relationships across a diverse portfolio of North American merchants, working to review and optimize their payments arrangements.
As part of the role, you will be responsible for supporting technical project aspects, assisting implementation of new arrangements for our client base and identifying opportunities to expand our current product offering. The successful technical consultant will work with the Project Delivery team to ensure projects meet pre-determined timeframes and make a significant contribution to additional company revenue and profit.
Normal hours will be 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday, however, when necessary you will be expected to work outside these hours.
- Competitive base salary
- Health care benefits
- Generous 401k scheme
- Excellent commission scheme
- Annual bonus – based on both company and personal performance
- Monthly employee award program
- Lots of social activities & team building events
What We’re Looking For
- Overall GPA of 3.3 or higher (preferably mathematics, scientific or IT-related degree)
- 1-3 years of business experience (1 year in the Payments Industry is required)
- Desire to expand current knowledge of payments industry
- Public speaking and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Project management experience
- Strong competency in Microsoft Excel and other major Microsoft Office programs
- Strong organizational skills
- Professional manner
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to self-manage