Retail Payments: A Webinar Series consists of 3 educational sessions designed to give merchants an understanding of how the payments market works, what changes we’ve seen across the industry in recent years, and how you can optimize your arrangements to become a market-leading merchant.
Who is This Series Suitable For?
This 101 series is ideal for merchant finance and payments professionals looking for a foundation-level understanding of the payments industry. Whether you’re new to the industry; have recently moved into a payments-based role; are simply looking for a refresher of the basics; or want to build up your foundation-level payments knowledge, this series is the first step to taking control of your business’ payments arrangements.
- Understand the 2020 North American Payments Landscape
- Learn to Effectively Manage Your Costs
- Maximize the Value in Your Payments Supply Chain
In This Series
- Payments 101: An Introduction to the Card Supply Chain
- Payments 101: The Evolution of Payments
- Payments 101: The Pitfalls, Challenges and Opportunities in PIN Debit Routing
Each webinar will be made available on-demand, please click the links above to get early access!
CMSPI has been a partner to the merchant community for over 29 years. In that time, we’ve consulted for some of the world’s largest brands, saving them billions of dollars in the process. A part of our commitment to merchants is education and providing transparency in one of the most opaque and complex industries in the world.