The Power of Payments: Retailing Anytime, Anywhere, in Any WayEvent Date: 06.09.2020
Recording available now.
For some merchants, payments are simply a means of accepting money; but for market-leading retailers, the payments setup is a fundamental part of the customer experience. In fact, if leveraged correctly, the structures and processes behind your payments can retain loyal customers, attract new ones, increase sales and, ultimately, drive revenue.
In the new retail environment, placing the customer at the centre of the retail experience will gain even further significance – and the merchants who truly thrive in the post-pandemic climate will make the right investments in technology, tokenization and omni-channel strategies today to ensure a smooth, revenue-driving customer experience.
However, finding the right balance, and the right strategy, for your business can be challenging. There is a plethora of options available to merchants, and ensuring a strong, continued ROI is key. In the latest webinar in our series, our in-house payments experts will delve into what makes a winning payments strategy, how this can guide your wider retail strategy, and what impact this is likely to have in a post-COVID, more online world.
We explore these topics in the webinar:
- What are the risks of not adapting to the new retail environment?
- How can merchants balance the customer experience against cost?
- How can merchants utilize tokenization and marketing data to improve the customer experience?
- What are the benefits of an omni-channel strategy vs. multi-channel?
- How can technology be leveraged to enhance the customer experience?