Public Relations Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a fast-growing, ambitious, global business. This marketing role will target C-level executives at some of North America’s largest retail organizations.
You will be responsible for taking ownership of all media activities, including; creating press releases, fact sheets, and managing press relations in North America and Europe. Working closely with the VP of Marketing, and Chief Economist, you will be tasked with creating a multifaceted media strategy, targeting the payments industry as well as the mainstream press, to drive CMSPI’s brand exposure. Further, you will collaborate with the marketing team to help increase CMSPI’s online presence, using creative blogging, social media, and SEO.
The successful candidate will work within CMSPI’s marketing team, where we have people based in our U.S. office in Atlanta, as well as in our head office in Manchester, UK. Normal working hours will be 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday, however, working outside these hours may be necessary at times.
We’re looking for dynamic, ambitious individuals to join our team and help drive our business forward.
- Competitive base salary
- Health care benefits
- Generous 401k scheme
- Company bonus opportunities
- Monthly employee award program
- Lots of social activities and team building events
What We’re Looking For
- Overall GPA of 3.3 or higher (preferably Public Relations, Marketing, English Language, or Communications related)
- 2-3 years’ experience with media outreach and a proven track record of positive results and successes
- Proficiency with style writing (AP, NYT, or other)
- Excellent writing, storytelling, grammar, creative language, and copy-editing skills
- Strong verbal, presentation, and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building/management skills
- Experience with PR related analytics tools
- Experience with social media marketing
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
- Solid organizational skills and attention to detail
- Positive, enthusiastic, and hard-working attitude