IT Help-Desk Technician
The successful candidate will have full ownership over all 1st line support both in-house and remotely and be able to bring their natural passion for both current and upcoming technologies to a growing team.
We are interested in candidates who are both natural problem solvers and self-starters. We may be small, but we are a quickly expanding company and network and love to take advantage of cutting-edge technology. This role will suit someone who is inquisitive about new tech, is hungry to learn, and who wants to introduce new and innovative ideas to the business. The successful applicant will take ownership of being the sole IT resource in our Atlanta office and provide remote desktop support for our UK team, supported by our Head of IT. This is an excellent opportunity for a true IT all-rounder to make an impact quickly in an ambitious, growing company.
Normal hours will be 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday, but with an expectation to work outside these hours when necessary.
What We’re Looking For
- Educated to degree level with minimum 3.0 GPA – highly desirable (either an IT or computer science related degree)
- 1-2 years of business experience (an MSP background is highly desirable)
- Strong problem-solving skills and a solution focused individual
- Proven experience troubleshooting new problems both remotely and face to face
- Excellent communication skills to be able to demonstrate both a professional and friendly manner
- Genuine desire to learn and have a passion for all new technologies
- Resourceful and logical in approach when dealing with unfamiliar queries
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
Package and Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Private health care
- Generous 401k scheme
- Annual bonus opportunities based on both company and individual performance
- Discretionary awarding of company share options
- Monthly employee award program
- Office team activity at least once a month