Well remunerated, analyst role with a focus on providing detailed analysis around merchant’s payment arrangements across the United States.
You will be working primarily in a team of analysts and consultants, providing full project support throughout the life cycle of each client project. You will also be working closely with other teams within the business, including the Product & Knowledge team and Sales & Marketing as appropriate.
We are interested in candidates with strong numeracy and problem solving skills with 1 – 2 years of business experience. Normal hours will be 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday, but with an expectation to work outside these hours when necessary. CMSPI is committed to investing in and developing our people, and this role offers the opportunity to progress to a consultancy role with commensurate remuneration.
- Competitive base salary
- Private health care
- Generous 401k scheme
- Annual bonus – based on both company and personal performance
- Discretionary awarding of company share options
- Monthly employee award program
What we’re looking for
- Educated to undergraduate degree level with minimum 3.0 GPA (either mathematics or a related degree with high level of numeracy)
- 1 – 2 years of business experience (including internships)
- Strong analytical and modelling capabilities with the ability to apply logic, creativity and problem solving techniques
- High-level of competency of Microsoft Excel
- Competency in all major Microsoft Office software
- Ability to produce and present findings to a customer or group
- Strong organizational skills, able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks at any one time
- Professional manner
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy