Well remunerated research role with a focus on providing analytical support, company market research and contributing to marketing initiatives.
Well remunerated, economist role with a focus on providing analytical support, company market research and contributing to marketing initiatives. Consumer payments are a very dynamic, innovative and evolving area, as such the individual will have the opportunity to steer company strategy in this area.
Normal office hours are 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday, but with an expectation to work outside these hours when necessary.
- Competitive base salary
- Private health care
- Generous stakeholder pension scheme
- Annual bonus – based on both company and personal performance
- Discretionary awarding of company share options
- Monthly employee award program
What we’re looking for
- Educated to degree level with minimum 2:1 degree (either economics, mathematics, finance or a related degree with high level of numeracy)
- Some demonstrable business experience (including internships)
- Ability to communicate market research insights to influence business decisions
- Strong analytical and financial modelling capabilities with the ability to apply logic, creativity and problem-solving techniques
- Strong skills and experience of Microsoft Excel to analyse data
- Competency in all major Microsoft Office software
- Appetite to learn about payment systems
- Project Management experience
- Strong organisational skills, able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks at any one time
- Professional manner
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written communication