Talent Acquisition Specialist
In the last 3.5 years, CMSPI’s North American team has experienced growth of 150%+ and there are no signs of them slowing down.
The team partners with merchants including Starbucks, Chevron, Gap, Delta Airlines and many more. Due to this growth, CMSPI’s global talent management team is expanding, and we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to take ownership of all North American recruitment.
The successful candidate will work as part of our wider talent development team where we have people based in our head office in Manchester, as well as in our U.S. office in Atlanta. Normal working hours will be 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday, however, working outside these hours may be necessary at times.
The new Talent Acquisition Specialist will work closely with the Global Talent Manager to ensure key North American recruitment objectives are met, and will manage the full recruitment life-cycle across multiple divisions including; Business Development, Graduate Analysts, Data Analytics, Consultancy, HR and Marketing.
The main responsibilities of the Talent Acquisition Specialist will include but not be limited to the following:
- Take job briefs from hiring managers and teams to define the needs of the role
- Headhunt both active and passive candidates on LinkedIn
- Use multiple recruitment tools to find the best talent in North America
- Hold initial telephone screening interviews and decide whether they are assessed and will progress to interview stage
- Play an integral role in attracting the best talent for our Global Graduate Academy
- Manage and coordinate of interviews with candidates and hiring managers
- Facilitate and take part in face-to-face interviews
- Take ownership of university career fairs and company presentations at leading Georgia & North American universities
- Manage all feedback from line managers
- Manage all feedback and follow ups with candidates
- Market research and mapping of talent in Georgia and surrounding states
What can CMSPI offer you?
- A collaborative and supportive working environment
- Competitive base salary plus annual bonus
- Private health care benefits and a very generous non-contributory 401k scheme
- A monthly employee award program
- A sociable environment with organized monthly office socials
- A genuine opportunity to develop your career
- Opportunities for external training
- Fantastic downtown offices with an on-site gym and coffee shop!