CMSPI Webinar: BAMS Breakup – Who Gets The Kids?Event Date: 08.28.2019
What’s next for merchants now the Bank of America and First Data joint venture is over?
The payments market has witnessed significant disruption in recent months which could lead to a paradigm shift in the roles financial institutions, merchants, processors and networks play in the payments ecosystem. Already in 2019, we’ve seen the acquisition of US processing giants Worldpay and First Data, the purchase of TSYS by Global Payments and the breakup of the BAMS joint venture.
Join our upcoming webinar where panelists will discuss the BAMS breakup along with what merchants can do to improve their prospects of benefiting from the disruption.
Webinar will cover:
- Overview of Bank of America/First Data split – what we know so far
- Strategic analysis of consolidation and lessons learned from other breakups
- “What options are available to me?” – an independent perspective
- Evaluating partnerships and vendor commitments
- The practical steps merchants need to take right now
- Thoughts and opinion from a special guest speaker
Wednesday August 28th, 2019 – 11am CT/12pm ET
Register your place below
The impact of these recent movements should not be underestimated by the merchant community. This webinar will delve into they key issues merchants should be aware of as the impact of the BAMS breakup is felt throughout the industry.Mark Horwedel - CEO Emeritus MAG and Strategic Consultant